This Is Good Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't know the numbers because I'm kind of in denial :-), but I do know that the triangle around my nose changed in color from red to normal, and my water intake changed from 3-4 liters a day from thirst to having to make myself drink one liter a day, within a few days of starting bitter melon. Plus I just feel so much better overall. I bought this product because it seemed like the best value for the money. I can't speak to the effectiveness of the other bitter melon products sold at this web site, but I can say I'm very satisfied with this one and just reordered three more bottles of it. Good luck to you all! John

I am diabetic

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am diabetic - Bitter Melon seems to help my blood sugar to some degree. I am on insulin and taking Metformin with meals; including Bitter Melon seems to help them along. Of course, that doesn't mean that it's a miracle drug - or that I can eat anything I want, but it's worth taking. I just ordered and received 2 more bottles.

It works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just try it. Act in a gentle way on the body.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its ok I bought it for my husband's high blood sugar. Did not notice a great effect yet. Thanks.

Improved product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is actually an improved product from before- Hope they update this product photo to present it.

Bitter Melon

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bitter Melon is supposed to reduce blood glucose level and am trying to see if this works for me

Not upto the mark

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not much benefited

Don't know yet, but goes down easy.

Posted by nicolaluna on August 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this to help me regulate my metabolism and lose weight. It's too early to say whether it's working yet, but I can say it doesn't have any weird side effects for me. Goes down easy.

Did not feel big difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2011 | Verified Purchase