I love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for two years and it covers the gray and doesn't smell bad. I definitely recommend it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

i give 5 stars, even it colours your bathroom as well :/. it is PERFEKT! nice (neutral) smell, easy to use, glossy and BEAUTIFUL!!! result (for several weeks! :)) i love this product and wont change it.and i have coloures my hair 20 years with every kind of colours ( loreal, professional, henna, etc.), but, this is the best. best cause it is 100 % natural and safe, but as well cause of the result. so 5 stars, more cannot give :)

Great Hair Color

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very nice product, gives hair very vibrant even color. It does not fry my hair at all, leaves it very shiny and soft. I have long hair, so the conditioner sample that comes with the hair dye is not enough. I ordered a larger bottle separately, it works instantaneously! Highly recommend.

Gentle And Not Irritating

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive scalp so I can’t use the drug store box Color. I have used herbatint a few times and never had experienced any irritations. So I think it’s fairly safe to use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2007 | Verified Purchase