Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for about 2 years now. It is great! Gives my hair gorgeous long-lasting color! I use it to hide my grays and it works wonderfully! My hair actually feels healthier after I dye it with this! I would recommend going with a darker shade if you're deciding between 2 shades.

best i have used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

slow to fade, and looks great

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've being using these dye for over 25 years. I have try other dyes before and was getting migraine. These one are the best for me

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This haircolor was great!! It covered all the grays and the best part is that it is NOT irritating at all.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Work as advertise, covers gray hair, all natural.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is very recommendable my hair shines as usual and looks very natural

Herbatint hair dye

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have psoriasis and this actually helps it. It also covers the grey and doesn't seem to have chemicals. When I get chemicals on my skin, I can taste them in my mouth ( I know weird) and it doesn't happen with this. the price is right and it makes my hair look like it's ( pre grey) natural colour.

Herbatint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product with 100 % coverage of grey hair, holds well. A lot less harsh chemicals than many other product and leaves hair lovely and shiney.

Fantastic for those with dye allergies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from light eczema and have it on my scalp too. Traditional hair color irritates and itches terribly! This ammonia free dye has been the best. I even take it to my hairdresser when i need a cut and color!

from Lithuania

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like it. Hair paints very well. The colour keeps hold really long.

1 2 3