this product succeeds where many have failed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

In August 2015 I was diagnosed with mycobacterium abcessus. Since then it has been impossible to get confirmation as sputum tests and a bronchoscopy failed to find the bacteria again, but CT scans clearly show an ever increasing "infiltrate" in my lungs. I have received no medical treatment as we need to identify exactly the sub specie before starting a very long course of strong antibiotics. For the past year, my husband has kept me going using all kinds of herbal teas but we have not really made any progress towards a cure or even just a remission of the progression of the disease. That is until we started on the Mullein Blend, about 2 weeks ago. I take it 4 times a day, between meals, with apple juice. It has raised my energy levels, and seems to have dried up my cough. I still cough but it is different now, much dryer, after a brief period of increased expectoration. I will continue to use this blend. I am very satisfied with the results so far. This is the only remedy that has resulted in a noticeable improvement of my health. Regards, Veronique Guerin

Great for Allergies, colds, etc

Posted by Jasmine44 on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great way to clear out congestion from colds, coughs, allergies. Just drop the desired amount in water or make a hot tea which further enhances the decongesting quality. Love to use this & always intend to keep it in supply. Additionally, no need to ingest capsule material or other additives when taking in capsule form.

Herb Phar. Mullein

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am using this for my eldery cat who has been plagued with respiratory problems for YEARS. I'm using it in conjunction with Herb Phar. Cleavers. It is WORKING!

Amazing product

Posted by bluebug on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Stops my son's asthsmatic coughing almost instantly! Really incredibly. My husband takes it as well, he says he can feel it working and clearing out his lungs. Really great stuff.

very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Mullein will help the lung expel muchus

Seems to help with my breathing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take this every morning before I leave for my commute. I walk about 1 mile from the train to my office and I notice that I'm huffing and wheezing less while using this product in the morning.

Terri Miles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It worked, cleared up my horse's heaves issues

Great to have around in Winter

Posted by MarieMR on Aug 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very soothing for upper respiratory congestion.iherb has great customer service and fast deliver!Thanks!

Mullein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have found Mullein does really thin out the mucous, which is why i buy it. It really does work.

Herb Pharm Mullien

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Clears Mucus the natural way, Great product.

1 2