Most probably useless.

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

After getting this supplement I found out that glutathione is not absorbed when taken by mouth, so this supplement is almost certainly useless. It may be possible, however, to raise glutathione levels in the body by taking other supplements, such as vitamin C, cysteine, lipoic acid, and N-acetylcysteine. Liposomal glutathione, which is wrapped in fat molecules may be more effective. Good old alpha lipoic acid is fine for raising the body's antioxidant levels. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Brilliant product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I highly recommend taking this with Cysteine, L-Carnitine, L-Glutamine and CoQ10 for chronic fatigue and immune problems. I took it these products for 6 months and my health turned for the better.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

Result: Fairer and less scars on face (acne) Side effects: No jitters/No headache/No negative effects Buy ratings: Will buy again!

To get rid of heavy metal toxins in the body.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product helps the body to naturally release heavy metals such as lead and mercury from the body.

Immediate Energy Balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

Within a few days of taking this supplement. I found not only immediate energy but a a sustained energy for the whole day. Normally I get tired in mid-afternoon and want to put the body down. But L- Glut here keeps me going physically and mentally. My naturopath said it prevents the free radical damage to cells which affect energy and everything about living on the planet. Will definitely reorder.

Great immune system booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found this product to be a great anti-oxidant and has helped with my headaches among other things.An essential nutrient for any health conscious people.

less blemishes on face

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

i'm using it for 2 weeks now. twice a day actually and im using it with vitamin C. but i haven't seen the whitening effect yet. maybe there is a bit. the noticeable improvement is my face. less blemishes and looks more glowing. i only purchased the 60caps to try it out. i'll order more and maybe in a month or two i'll a result then i can give five star and continue using it long term. i hope i dont get disappoint though coz im from the UK and the postage and customs fee are so expensive.

I think it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

I did not notice any difference to my skin but after 2 weeks of taking this with 1000mg of Vitamin C, people around me are starting to say that I am glowing! I will definitely continue to take this supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cheapest Glutathione here, works just as well as the other brands, i take it before bed as it helps me sleep.

Potent antioxidant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

I either take this or NAC which produces L-gluthathione in the body to prevent heart disease, memory loss, cancer and aging.