From Texas

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2008 | Verified Purchase

For those of us who prefer products that are organic and fairtrade, Hampstead teas are a real treasure, as they are also Bio-dynamic. Bio-dynamic is one step above organic. This tea also has a delicious flavor.

Over priced

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's a good tea, but there are several equily good Jasmin teas at a lower price.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2009 | Verified Purchase

I only drink jasmine tea. However, there are some jasmine teas that smell and taste "perfumy" to me. This, unfortunately, was what I found with this tea. It may be because the tea has jasmine oil in it rather than the jasmine flowers. Not sure. However, I do like the fact that it is organic and fair trade. I also like the way the tea bags are packaged. I ended up bringing the box to work and placed it in the break room. It is slowly being used by my co-workers.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

The title says it all. This tea tastes like dirt. There is barely a trace of jasmine, which, of course, is obliterated by the overwhelming dirt flavor. If you don't like drinking dirt, don't buy this one!

Organic Fairtrade Green Jasmine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is safe because is organic but the traditional ones taste better.