it really work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After acknowledge about this option in order to have a better sleep, I've try it out and it works marvelously!!! I recommend this product to everybody who has a overthinking problem at night this will calm you down and it really makes you have a good night sleep!

good for adrenal fatigue and to regulate cortisol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find it helps me sleep better at night and to relax better during the day. That is also helps regulate cortisol and helps the bodyproduce its natural steroids, which helps with inflammation is a big added bonus. I take 2 capsules 3 times a day, one of those times before I go to bed. I think it is best to take all herbs on an empty stomach if possible.

Worked pretty well for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product worked well for me. First couple of times I took it, it really knocked me out, making me super sleepy. The subsequent times, it produced a smoother sense of relaxation and certainly aided good sleep. I'm taking it to help lower cortisol levels. The other person who said that the ticket didn't match meant that the label on the delivered bottle doesn't match the photo shown here on iHerb. (etiquette or etikett = label in English). They were right. It doesn't match. The label on the delivered bottle looks cleaner and less hipsterish/19th century. But ultimately, who cares? It's the product that counts.

Sleep Through the Night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is the only one that I have found that keeps me from waking in the early morning hours. When I take two, I sleep all night long. It's great! The rest of my family appreciates it too.

Tasts dreadful

Posted by Giordie on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I cannot manage to take this product as i am unable to swallow capsules, tablets or pills, i emptied the cap onto a spoon, it was horrible...I am sure the product is quite ok if you leave it encased in its capsule.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Help me get to sleep and with Anxiety😀

Seems ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Makes me kinda sleepy.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for calming

I have hypertrophic cardiomyopathy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have hypertrophic cardiomyopathy caused by FABRY Disease... within 4 days I felt much better and my heart palpitations and pain had gone from an 8 to a 2 pain wise... I will be sticking with it . I have a heart MRI in 2 weeks to see if there are any changes from the last one... that could be interesting...

too soon to tell?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i haven't been using this product long enough to tell if it achieves its intended use but it came quickly and the pills are easy to swallow and don't leave a bad aftertaste.

1 2