Taste gross.....but it makes me feel good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been a Sun Warrior junkie for a long time...I decided to give RAW a try...OMG...it tastes like throw up....uuuggghhh!!! HOWEVER, it makes me feel good and keeps me going for awhile and for those 2 reasons...I keep drinking it. I put 2 scoops in water along with one heaping tablespoon of Spirulina and I drink with a straw really fast and then chase it with water.

Organic, added sugar, chalky, more than a scoop needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like that it's organic, but it does contain added sugar. Because it is chalky, I usually dissolve only half a scoop in 1 cup of water. You probably need more than a scoop to keep you full, so I add oats and chia seeds together with this.

It works but,,,

Posted by norihito on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Yeah, I feel great when I eat this instead of normal meal, but tastes so bad. It's hard to say "it tastes ok." Espesially when I have vega product, vega set off the disgusting taste of this product. But it works very well as a supplement, I'm sure I'll buy this product, because this is so reasonable price.

Good But Takes Time To Get Used To Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product. It takes a while to get used to the taste though. I add a little xylotol to sweeten it and drink it "down in one". You need to drink it quite quickly after it's made up too as it gets very think. Also, I find that it's not enough for me to just drink this as a meal replacement (I'm a pretty active man). I also eat some fruit.

Expensive but it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for nearly a year now. I've seen a noticeable improvement in my bodies ability to digest and process food properly. I make a smoothie with vanilla hemp milk, organic blueberries plus raspberries and one half scoop RAW meal each morning.

Takes a while to get used to

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The flavor is really... bean-y. I have only mixed this with either chocolate soy milk or almond milk, and I think almond milk is my preferred. I think it would be good with vanilla almond milk, honey, a banana and some strawberries, blended. It doesn't taste great, but it doesn't taste FAKE either, and my taste buds respond much better to real (if kind of strange-tasting) food than artificial foods. The nutrition is what drew me to this product. Dramatic taste alteration should be up to the consumer, in my opinion. I do wish it was a little less expensive, because $40 for 14 servings is a little pricey.

First experience

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this together with the Chocolate version. I recommend the Chocolate one, as the Original one leaves a weird taste in my mouth. So only 4 star from me. It is outstanding healthiness vise.

Curbs hunger and quite filling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn't realise it would be so thick. I mixed with juice and if you don't drink it fast enough, it becomes even thicker like a very thick milk shake. Takes some getting used to but I'm looking to replace 2 meals a day so hope it works! Taste wise, not fantastic, can taste the raw green sprouts in the mix if you don't mind it. I would give it a 5 but I think the taste can be better!

fills u up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very satisfying and filling, does indeed replace a meal. not very sweet, I often blend in some fruit.

I will give it 4 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Its a every day , must , meal. Morning, lunch or evening. Good mixing with almond milk or Yogourt

1 2 3 4