Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The only clean low calorie and high protein bar I have found! The delicious mix of chocolate and peanut butter is to die for and you wouldn't believe it was healthy!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of it better than any other protein bars I tried. And this brand is really great!

Absolutely amazing taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't normally like to eat protein bars of any kind because they are often very sweet or have some kind of weird texture. I first tried the chocolate fudge from the organic fit line and fell instantly in love. Then, I tried the sea salt caramel, which was also very good. The chocolate peanut butter is just as amazing. The texture is perfect. It's firm but soft and it doesn't have that flourly feeling on your tongue. I'm not a fan of hard and crunchy bars. The sweetness is perfect. I can't stand how sweet most bars are, but this one hits the spot. I'm very satisfied with this product. I highly recommend it to vegans and non-vegans. It's just perfect in every way!

High quality protein bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, all organic ingredients and least amount of sugar! That makes a perfect protein bar!

Subtle and well textured

Posted by HonestReviews4U on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very delicious anytime bar with 1 gram of sugar. Both the chocolate and the pb are subtle making for a nice blend. Very good combination of textures for a pleasant mouth feel. Look forward to trying the other flavors in this line.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste and texture and how it keeps me full longer than the average proteinbar. It also contains less sugar and more fiber which is great.

yummmmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

surprisingly good

THE BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best flavor, not too sweet as other vegan protein bars loaded with coconut sugar. Rich in fiber, high quality of vegan protein and vegan/organic ingredients! Fills you up and keep you satiated for 3 hours!

My favorite protein bar so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have searched for a long time for a dairy free, gluten free, soy free, and refined sugar-free protein bar that actually tastes good. This one is my new favorite protein bar. It's so delicious and I trust Garden of Life has made it super healthy (as you can see from the ingredients). Even though it does say it's for weight loss, it's still a delicious healthy treat for people who don't need to lose weight. I don't need to lose weight, but I still eat these bars because it's a fast protein breakfast or snack. I eat them as a replacement for eating unhealthy dessert.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like that they are low sugar and fairly low cal but the flavour did nothing for me

1 2