Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

The only clean low calorie and high protein bar I have found! The delicious mix of chocolate and peanut butter is to die for and you wouldn't believe it was healthy!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of it better than any other protein bars I tried. And this brand is really great!

Absolutely amazing taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't normally like to eat protein bars of any kind because they are often very sweet or have some kind of weird texture. I first tried the chocolate fudge from the organic fit line and fell instantly in love. Then, I tried the sea salt caramel, which was also very good. The chocolate peanut butter is just as amazing. The texture is perfect. It's firm but soft and it doesn't have that flourly feeling on your tongue. I'm not a fan of hard and crunchy bars. The sweetness is perfect. I can't stand how sweet most bars are, but this one hits the spot. I'm very satisfied with this product. I highly recommend it to vegans and non-vegans. It's just perfect in every way!

High quality protein bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, all organic ingredients and least amount of sugar! That makes a perfect protein bar!

Subtle and well textured

Posted by HonestReviews4U on February 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very delicious anytime bar with 1 gram of sugar. Both the chocolate and the pb are subtle making for a nice blend. Very good combination of textures for a pleasant mouth feel. Look forward to trying the other flavors in this line.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste and texture and how it keeps me full longer than the average proteinbar. It also contains less sugar and more fiber which is great.

yummmmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

surprisingly good

THE BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best flavor, not too sweet as other vegan protein bars loaded with coconut sugar. Rich in fiber, high quality of vegan protein and vegan/organic ingredients! Fills you up and keep you satiated for 3 hours!

My favorite protein bar so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have searched for a long time for a dairy free, gluten free, soy free, and refined sugar-free protein bar that actually tastes good. This one is my new favorite protein bar. It's so delicious and I trust Garden of Life has made it super healthy (as you can see from the ingredients). Even though it does say it's for weight loss, it's still a delicious healthy treat for people who don't need to lose weight. I don't need to lose weight, but I still eat these bars because it's a fast protein breakfast or snack. I eat them as a replacement for eating unhealthy dessert.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like that they are low sugar and fairly low cal but the flavour did nothing for me

1 2