First time user

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have never used a detox or cleansing product before, so it is difficult to judge the affectivity. However, I was feeling bloated, uncomfortable and gassy and this seemed to help with some of that. I don't think I would use this again, though.

Awful taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried most liquid detox formulas and some of them taste better, some are just OK - all drinkable. However, this one I just can't get down. Seriously, after a sip, the feeling is like my stomach immediately turns inside out and I get sick. I will probably have to throw away the whole bottle. Since the product description states: delicious even with water, I was wondering whether I got a defected bottle - there isn't any hint of sweetness, although the product is supposed to include maple syrup. Also the color is really light, like water and transparent with a just little hint of pink. Maybe I should add it to juice or add more maple syrup... But then, what is the point of purchasing a ready formula, if you still have to add stuff to it - just squeeze a couple of lemons, add maple syrup, get a cayenne pepper pill and you will have a fresh version, which is much tastier.

Blown upp

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried this for the first time, when i was a bout to go to bed my stomach feelt like it was gonna blown upp from all the hard gass that was in my stomach and i couldnt get it out. So i stopped after half done cure. This was not a good experience.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its good for stomach 👍🏻

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, excellent quality, faithful to the photo of the site. Exemplary delivery, no problem! great!!!

I love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this product as a detox program as often as I need. This also helps with weight loss. It's very gentle on your system and the flavor is good. I tried to buy it at the health food store but they just can't keep it in. It's really easy for me to order on line from your company and the shipping is very quick. I plan to keep ordering it from iHerb.com.

Fast shipping, great prices

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

I already know this product, its quality is perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good taste and good result.

Like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

Product is good for its price

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

It didn't really do much for me. I was looking forward to getting rid of some excess water, but I felt the same both during and after. I consider this a very mild detox, and I probably needed something more potent. The taste really isn't that bad though.

1 2