Microscopic flakes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping this would look more like fish food flakes, but it looks like a nutritional yeast powder. It's delicious still, but it is not FLAKES; I would call it "nutritional yeast powder" or "ground nutritional yeast." It tastes the same, so it's great as a mix in, but less pleasant as a topping or shake-on item since it lacks the texture of flakes. As a component of dressings or sauces, you may use a little less than called for since it's smaller and fits more densely into a measuring cup. :)

It is more like a powder, but tastes just as good as other brands

Posted by Umbridge on April 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

As other reviewers commented, this is more powder than flakes, but it tastes similar to other brands. It still imparts a nice, 'cheesy'/nutty flavour, and it has many uses, from making sauces, to sprinkling on popcorn or pasta, and even to smoothies.

Nice but it was better with B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice but it was better with B12

first time yeast flakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are the first nutritional yeast flakes I've ever bought, after having read so much about their health benefits. I was expecting something resembling smelly fish food flakes, but it's more like a dusty powder, with no unpleasant odor. I blended these with ground almonds to make vegan parmesan, and the result was awesome - surprisingly creamy and cheesy, without the fat and grease!

Decent

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Has an onion powder taste, pretty decent and good, I'll buy again if it's the cheapest

Top quality - nice price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste of it, it came pretty quickly and the shipping was very fast! The only reason that I am not giving all 5 stars is the following: I ordered it because of the B12, but on the package B12 isn't uncluded in the nutrition data, so I am not absolutely sure if there really is any B12 in it or not.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like it, though I prefer flakes. I use it in my smoothy.

its good but no b12 in it

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

Its important to have b12 in this product. The product seems fresh and packed well

Another great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

I find that frontier products in these foil packagings arrive super fresh, this was was consistent with my experience.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and excellent value.

1 2