Great high potency probiotic with bifidus

Posted by reflexheather on November 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product and excellent price costs double in Ireland. No issues with potency during shipping as I know from working in health stores and being told by company that it will stay fine unrefrigerated for up to a couple of weeks once its not in direct heat only losing a few thousand bacteria, there’s 30 billion in a capsule! Great for bloating, IBS or for candida. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Product not shipped properly

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

I-Herb use to ship this product cold. It no longer does and it most definitely should be shipped with cold packs. It is inferior when not shipped cold. Every other company I looked up ships it cold. They got cheap and stopped shipping it the right way. I have moved on!

Very Effective Product and Fast Careful Shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

Because I need to take antibiotics daily, I use probiotics to keep the good bacteria alive and active in my gut. I have tried a number of different products, and Udo's Super 8 is the best at keeping my GI tract healthy and regular. If I skip it for a day or two,I can tell the difference.I've also had very few colds, etc. since taking this product. IHerb is the only company that packs it with ice and well insulated to keep it cold during shipment. This is necessary to keep the good bacteria alive and healthy. I buy a 3 month supply at a time to get free shipping. I hope this review is helpful. I know probiotics are excellent for a healthy immune system.

Flora Udo's, Super 8 Hi-Potency Proboitic 30 cap

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product is great. I would recommend this product to everyone with a defeciency in friendly bacteria or a low, or just well being. I have M.S.which is an autoimmune disease, and it has been a big help for me! I love the product! I also, use it on my dogs, I have Sharpei's. They have problems with their skin and coat with all their wrinkles.

NOT THE BEST OUT THERE...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on August 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

i first used a pinch of the capsule and worked my way up for 1 full cap,still this type of probiotics does not feel right for my body,looks like most of it is excreted through my urine and makes me a little dehydrated neither do i feel the benefits in digestion that i am used to from the better products out there...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews,

cool thing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really see and feel the difference after drinking these pills for 2 months. I plan to continue for another 2 months. I drink it at the evening. At the morning I drink "Olive leaf extract". Thats how my practitioner adviced me. And I see the results

Works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take this product for one week, it works for me, relief the symdome of vaginal Candida, very good.

A Must Have Staple....

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this particular Probiotic for a few years now and would not be without it. I've noticed a marked difference in using a Probiotic with more than 40 billion cells vs. using one with less; the higher the number over 40 billion cells, the better for a Probiotic. Brick and mortar, over-the-counter stuff, I'd say away from and go with Udo's! Highly recommend, especially for anyone with autoimmune diseases like myself, a must have.

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Using this for a yeast infection and so far it's kept it in control but not killed it, so will be taking more now.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is probiotics. If you want to sell this kind of product, should know that it must be keep in cold temperature below 5c. But it just came like normal package so good bacterias must be dead. So well, I won't buy this items from I herb any longer.