Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was after Masquelier's OPC in capsule (not tablet) form, and found this to be one of the best I've used in years. Will be ordering again.

These OPCs are the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

Talk about the best OPCs in the world. Masquelier's Grape Seed Extract is the best you can get. They offer the greatest degree of protection to human cells that you can get. This blows everything away. Buy some now.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is a life changer for me. It will be something I will take daily for the rest of my life. Its given me a lot more clarity in thinking, increased my hair growth and circulation. I also have less pain in hip joints and legs. Absolutely no negative side effects. Its an amazing product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is very good product , very effective for the eyes . i recommend this to the people they have eye problem .

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is really a good product since i have been using other grape seed from other brands including my fav. solgar,thorne research and now foods but this one is number one to me: Better skin,feeling good and focused immediately after taking it, it also gives me energy, and for some reason i feel handsome with this product :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

I believe this will help me keep young and healthy!

Grape Seed Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like Healthy Orgins but decided to try Flora Brand will probably order again, since i like there products.

Flora OPCs

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works for me!

good product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

good product...

Need more

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is too short to judge how it works for me within a month. But I want to continue to take this product expecting good effect. As they are now out of stock, I hope they will be available very soon.

1 2