Flor Essence Great Detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for Detox! I noticed the difference in my skin within days of taking the Flor-Essence.

Flor*Essence comment

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

It should be good product. But unfortunately, it didn't take any effect on me after 6 bottles with more than normal recommended volume. So, I cannot conclude one way or another...

Essiac Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very easy to ingest and has had a positive impact on my health issue.

Essiac Tea

Posted by womenswellnessinstitute on September 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is a must for those, like myself, have a cancer protocol. 2oz, twice a day, on an empty stomach, will be superbly beneficial. Great Book by Cynthia Olsen: Essaic

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

great detox. easy to take and tastes ok... not delicious but not bad either. soothing to take with warm water each morning.

Disappointed customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

Four bottles ordered. One of four was broken in shipment. I have been told that there are no more available at this time. I originally wanted to place a larger order and was told that was not possible. I can not give a positive review for iherb with my experience to date

Great Product - Great Customer Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product and we have had nothing but great experiences from iHerb. We had some breakage once and they immediately sent replacements. THANKS FOR THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Angel Paws Rescue

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

Flor Essence is one of the most pure organic forms of asatic (sp) tea. I use this produce when I get in FIV or FeLv cats. It is used for three months daily along with Aloe (until my plant gets established)to detox and improve immune function. Others I know say it has reversed a light positive.

Gentle Detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for a long time. It helps to clear inflammation. We trust this product and use it to detox periodically. My mum used it years ago and her fibroid size reduced.

Like this very much!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was helpful in removing a mass from my father's throat years ago. Am attributing it to this product because he did not take anything else during that time, ONLY this! He recommended it to his friends and they also find it effective and helpful with their health conditions.

1 2