hydrogenated oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

I saw that this had low glycemic index so purchased it without taking a closer look at the ingredient list which I usually do. It tastes great, but when I came back to the site to check the ingredients, alas, I saw it contained HYDROGENATED OIL, which I really try to avoid at ALL COST since it is one of the worst things you can put into your body. I regret buying this product. I will definitely choose real peanut butter over anything with hydrogenated oil in it. Needless to say, I won't be repurchasing.

Iherb natural products

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

"My overall experience with iherb have been excellent. Price and Shipping very reasonable. Delivery has been quick. Also, with the careful way they package the products I know that nothing is going to be broken or damaged. Excellent company."

REALLY TASTY PB

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

I originally bought this product for the no sugar and no salt. But to my great surprise, the TASTE was ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIC (real peanutty)! The consistency was good; just an all around great product again from I-herb!

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

No shugar, No salt! Very good! Real peanuts! You can add honey if you need sweet or salt if you need salty! The best base for every kind of peanut butter you need!

One of the better Low Glycemic Peanut Butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

It maintains the taste of peanut butter and it has great taste too!

Good

Posted by Kahaliah on August 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

(Sorry for my bad English !) This peanut butter is good, you really feel the peanut part, not just sugar like in other products.

Creamy. Maybe too much. Contains hydrogenated oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great peanut taste. But in my opinion it's too creamy, too soft. Maybe too much oil in it. Just noticed it contains hydrogenated oil. That means it has small amounts of trans fats.

Love this peanut butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this peanut butter for a while now. It has no added sugar or salt and so it's a lot healthier. I have tried many other brands but just don't like the taste of salty or sweet peanut butter. I usually opt for the creamy version and also use it in oatmeal bakes!

Great with banana

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

My favorite way to eat it is with banana for breakfast. Or when craving for something sweet but healthy. Recommended!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

Have been consuming this product everyday for some months, great taste and despite being a diabetic my sugar level still maintain in the healthy range. My overall experience with iherb have been excellent. Price reasonable. Overseas Shipping & Delivery was surprisingly quick. Customer Service was great & helpful. Love this company!