Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

Since starting taking this I have not have any trouble from the thrush that used to plauge me every month. Brilliant!!!

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this supplement, I noticed that I have less vaginal discharges!!!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this supplement, I noticed that I have less vaginal discharge/abdominal pain after several months of taking it!

Does the job!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

Having had some seriously uncomfortable and frequent yeast infections I was using the Jarrow probiotics everyday but those went downhill in quality I desperately searched for something that worked. This is it! I take them whenever I feel I need them (or if I know I may be getting into sugar that day) it gets rid of the symptoms and another plus is that they really are small pearls so they're super easy to swallow.

small pearls pack a punch!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are the only probiotics that do not carry bifidus. I feel the difference when I take them as opposed to some higher price probiotics that seemed to do nothing. I am plagued with IBS and SIBO and this calms down my digestive distress.

works well...

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I believe my constipation issue was solved by this. Cuz 2 days after taking this product, i can go to do business..... thanks.

On third packet!

Posted by amyloudxn on November 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wish these came in value packs! I take these to keep my self balanced "down there" and it feels like they work.

THE PRODUCT IS PERFECT

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

WITH THAT SMALL TINY PEAL I WILL FORGET THE DOCTOR IS MAGIC AFTER 3-4 DAYS I GET THE SMALL TINY PEAL I START FEELING WELL . THANKS TO IHERB I FIND MY SELF BACK.

Great probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is on of the only acidophilus supplements that does not have Bifidus in it. It works well; settles my intestines.

NOT effective on me.. may cause acne??

Posted by raonmeow on January 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

These are really small and easy to swallow/bring around. Plus they don't need refrigeration so it's handy to bring along for travel. I've been taking these for about half a month, yet so far I don't feel its effectiveness... My yeast infection is back. I've also gotten quite a few painful acne on my face since taking these, but I can't be sure these are the cause of my acne... diet and lifestyle wise I haven't made any major changes so I really can't think of any other reasons for my sudden acne outbreak.... While I do get the occasional zit here and there, it was never this painful and bad. Also, when I took other brands of women's probiotics, my digestion seems better too. I don't feel this aided in my digestion. I won't be repurchasing this.