Use it in baking and smoothies

Posted by HealthyAndFit on September 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like to add Earth Circle Organic Maca powder to my morning protein smoothies. Also, love adding it to energy bites (try blending raw almonds, cacao powder, dates, a bit of salt, vanilla extract and some raw cacao nibs - a healthy and an absolutely divine energy boost!!!). If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page!

White Maca Powder - Hurts my tummy :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am not the expert, but I was taking NOW brand Maca Powder daily to balance hormones and it worked beautifully. It looked like ground chocolate. This brand is an off-white colored powder, which is probably a different type of maca, and I reacted poorly to this unfortunately. This maca hit my stomach, and my stomach immediately went into battle-mode. Throwing it around angrily and cramping up all day until it blew by everything in my intestines. That was a bad day. I did give it one more try, just to make sure, and yep. ANGRY TUMMY. I had to drink pepto bismol which did calm the storm the second time around, but I'm not putting this stuff anywhere near my mouth again. So glad I bought a whole 1lb bag of this stuff I can't use :/

Good taste. Recommend

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on September 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

Maca powder great taste. Easy to add to the food. Recommend. ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Great Taste! Great for Energy Boost!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

For a powder made from a root vegetable, the taste is great! Goes well in smoothies and protein shakes. And my partner and I have really noticed an energy boost from it! Love it - I've already repurchased it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

Dodaję do owsianki i koktajli. Ma bardzo dobry smak i przystępną cenę. Jestem ciekawa czy unormuje moje hormony, ale na to muszę jeszcze poczekać .

Nutty, flavorful and healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it in my smoothies and to upgrade my coffe. Taste great and a wonderful source of energy. Highly recommend to Incorporate on your daily routine once a month I take a few days off to cleanse my system as suggested and the enjoy it again.

Tasty Ethereal Maca

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love Maca Root, I use it in every dish, mostly raw chocolates and smoothies! I am very happy with the yummy flavor of this maca, and the price is really great! Earth Circle Organics is stellar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Worst Supplement I Have Ever Tasted, And I Take A Lot. Also Happens To Be Only Supplement I Have That Hurts My Stomach Right Away, Even After A Meal. I Will Be Looking Into A Red Maca Powder, And Never Buy This Brand Again. Also The Bag Is Supposed To Reseal, But It Doesn't Work At All, I Tried.

Posted by hannehov on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Maca is essential! I use it in hot beverages, smoothies etc. It has helped me balance my hormones after quitting bc :) And curing my thyroid problems!

Really LOVE this maca powder.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

Earth Circle Organics Maca is sweet, soft and very enjoyable to eat. We make malty raw chocolate drinks with it as well as add it to our raw chocolate. Highly recommend it x