Fantastic stuff!!

Posted by Scottishdave on Dec 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have only been using this formula for 7 days at the recommended dose,already noticing large improvements in mood,energy levels and emotional balance.I'd give this product 6 stars if i could.Fantastic!!

SUPER COOL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took these to a 10 day meditation retreat for some energy and boy did they deliver. Great for people who don't like the taste of tinctures, and a great all round formula. If you're gonna take just one formula, take this one.

Dragon Herbs, Super Adaptogen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This formula really works wonders, but slowly, patiently, especially when taken in the recommended amount. It has reduced my allergic tendencies by 90% and has generally supported my adrenals... fewer or almost no hot flashes. I've been using it for one year.

SUPER!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i like it very much! this is really Super Adaptogen! it improved my mood,sleep,skin, very calm and relaxing,and same time energy for my workout.it is great overall formula.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband to use after his chemo and radiation therapy for colo-rectal cancer. We are hoping it will help to improve his immune system before surgery. I have great confidence in herbal medicine and often visted Ron Teegarden in his former shop in Venice when I lived there. His knowledge is vast and appreciated. We expect to continue with this herbal combination for some time.

Seems to help, but not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When i started to take this formula, i felt better, calmer and stress reduced. My cortisol levels were elevated. After one month i checked my cortisol levels again, they are still the same, which means that this product had no cortisol lowering effect. I'll continue taking the rest of the capsules in the bottle and will try another supplement.

super good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

if you take only one chinese tonic herbal formula take this. it has a little bit of everything!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very strong and supportive in times of stress of just for handling the demands of daily living!

Useful

Posted by botanical on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product have a nice mix of the most importants herbs in good price

Cant go wrong with dragon herbs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My mother has been feeling great lately taking these, paired with sea micro-greens/algae she rarely goes to the doctors anymore and is much more emotionally and mentally balanced.

1 2