A great yin tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use several dragon herbs products all of which are great. This is a great tonic for those who feel drained from overwork or stress. It is not stimulent at all but just seemed to replenish spent energy. It also seems to keep the skin moisturized from the inside. This will be a regular product for me now.

Very effective

Posted by greenS on January 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

A herbalist recommended to take cooling demulcent herbs. This formula really works, it is worth the price. Besides, it definitely improves vision and does something good to adrenals.

Strong YIN JING Tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is really a strong Yin Jing tonic. And, of course heavy. Take it with care (maybe 1-2 caps per day would be enough)

Primal Yin

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take this to restore the yin. In winter time I can take 1 everyday. In summertime, maybe 1 every other day or else my libido gets too disruptive if you know what I mean. The yin is so strong and effective it will make you sleep like a baby in the winter time. Truly replenishing.

Yeap! Definitely helps with energy boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle and I can definitely see an upgrade in my endurance. However, for those who have sensitive stomach, needs to combine with a stomach support formula. My husband took two caps three times a day for two weeks, instead of 2 caps only at night, and he had some stomach gas at night.

Great if you suffer from insomnia

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

Take this if you suffer from sleeping problems. 2 capsules before bed totally knocks me out. Complexion will look better, and you will feel refreshed in the morning. People with too much Yang in the body usually suffer from insomnia; I learned about this after taking an over-the-counter Yin tonic from my local store to help with my persistent coughing problem. My complexion improved tremendously after taking the Yin tonic, and that was when I realized I was Yin deficient. I read women are especially prone to Yin deficiency because of menstruation and childbirth

Tremendous Fundamental Restorative!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

This specialty formula is an excellent general herbal combination for various symptoms of Yin Deficiency. During the summer months I will take 2-3 tablets before bed in order to help me become refreshed on that deep-core level. It contains heavy hitters like dendrobium and rehemmania (called the kidney's own food) which help to nourish the system and support adrenal system. During other months I will take occasionally during times of high stress or if supplementing with 'hot' herbs like Korean Ginseng. I always have a bottle or two around.

Excellent yin replenisher

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take for yin deficiency. Has also helped with physically drained due to menstruation. 2 caps in early evening and 1 at bedtime. Best results taken at night because this is yin time of day.

Posted by CIPRIAN on June 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

seems to be calming effect on body, but at same time (not sure if this is why) i kind of felt weak in the knees as they say...maybe too much yin for men?

Very cooling and calming

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started using this because I suspected I was deficient in both Yin and Yang. This made a difference quickly -- Felt the cooling effect clearly and it calmed general feelings of anxiety and overly active dreaming at night. I've been a bit too cool though and eventually moved on to another product after 2 bottles because I'm hoping to get the same results without feeling cold/having low body temperature.

1 2