Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel an all around sense of wellness when I am taking this! I never really understood the true term of adaptogen until I felt the effects from this. The Berries from Dragon Herbs are awesome as well for a snack, I feel way more medicinal qualities from this though (which makes sense because its a extract).

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

I feel good when taking this product. It fill my core with a subtle, blissful feeling. Will continue to buy.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

If I'm going to take Goji, this is the one. I feel my subtle energy flowering with this. Love it.

Goji Extract Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

The health benefits of goji are well known, however its unlikely you'll experience anything profound. Still its a great addition to any health regimen. Not much reason to purchase this instead of the actual berries, both provide about the same amount of goji for the price, primarily it is much easier to make this last.

High quality!

Posted by celestialleo on November 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best way to take goji---all the benefits without the added sugar from the raw berries. One of the best overall tonics ever!

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

This Goji berry is the best you will find, and it is standarized to 40%. Great stuff. I love it. If you want Goji in capsules, buy this brand.

40% LBP

Posted by jemolian on September 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that Dragon Herb Go Ji is standardized to 40% Lycium Barbarum Polysaccharides (LBP), which is higher than other 20% ones. I will recommend it, especially when it is made from the berries from Heaven Mountain. Visit them website or watch their videos if you need to be further convinced that this is a good product. It is good for the eyes. This there was more capsules in the bottle.

SUPERB

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product - great to use over and over as part of elevating your body and being!

Makes you smile

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's called the goji effect

Excellent product the best on the net

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best I have ever had my wife feels a lot beter

1 2