Ginseng and Astragulus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Dragon Herbs is an excellent company so I'm sure this is a good product, but it is a little too warming for me at the moment so I will wait until cooler weather to take the rest.

Fine product but not truly "Extremely safe and effective"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got some heart palps and weakness from it because I later learned that it is contraindicated for someone with kidney yin/yan deficiencies. So I would not recommend to someone with extreme fatigue and general heart weakness as you need to build your kidneys first before you can take this product. Or of you do take it then make sure to take it with another Yin tonic to balance out the warming nature of this formula. DH products are very high quality and you can tell how potent they are but they are not all so "Extremely safe and effective" as the bottle states because the formula may need additional herbs to support your particular pattern. In other words, it is best to take it with supervision and based on professional advice. Since I got a bot of a reaction from it, I give it four stars but the formula itself and quality deserves five.