Use in household cleaning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I put this in a spray bottle with half water to clean bathroom surfaces. It either needs to be more dilute, or I have to rinse it, because it did leave a bit of a film (that I thought felt slightly greasy). The film wasn't noticeable when I put a glug in a bucket of water to mop floors (I also added a glug or 2 of white vinegar). Price & natural ingredients a big plus, but because of the film, I wouldn't use to launder clothes, but washing bath & kitchen & floors better than using Lysol -- esp. with kids & pets underfoot. Nice natural (earthy) smell that dissipates quickly.

Good value for the price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Also added a few drops of tea tree oil to make it stronger smelling.

Packaging Issue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Soap leakage problem during delivery

It is GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it as shampoo and face soap, it keep my hair and face clean andf clear.

Dr. Wood's Tea Tree oil castile soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This soap works great- I use it in a foaming soap dispenser. Much healthier than a chemical anti-bacterial soap. It is also gentle on skin and helps a lot in the winter where otherwise my family would be having eczema flair ups from regular hand soap. Smell is okay. I wouldn't say it smells exactly like tea tree oil, kids are okay with it, so not something that will deter me from buying again. If smell was better, I would give 5 stars.

okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

personaly dont have problem w scent unlike others. the thing is it's too watery.. than i thought at least. won't buy it again. because i thought it's good price before i bought it but then again it's too watery. i will get a soap next time. but cleans well. smells good.

Good og natural

Posted by Sabine on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like natural products. This smells nice from tea tree and the skin feels soft afterwards. Good for the face too.

Good soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this for bathing, and it works well. I like the version with shea butter even better because it's more moisturizing. I wish it came in bar form!!! Good value for the money, and I don't have to see the nonsense that another castile soap company has plastered all over its bottles!

Tea tree liquid soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used tea tree soaps before but not liquids ones. I like it but it seems to be drying out my skin a little. I have very sensitive skin.

Hubby loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't really like the smell of this but my hubby loves it to bitses!!