I switched to this one from Dr.Bronners

Posted by captainnaomi on April 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm a big fan of Dr.Bronners so I was hesitant to try Dr. Woods. I like the mild baby powdery smell of this product as well as the texture. The texture is a little bit thicker than Dr. Bronners soaps.

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

I´ve suffered from acne and eczema for 30 years. Finally I´ve found something that works! I wash my face every day, morning and evening, plus I use Aubrey organics Aloe vera as toner and Life Flo Health Argan oil as moisturizer. Works for me!

Dr. Woods, Shea Vision, Baby Mild Castile Soap is Great for A Foamy Lather Baby Bath!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on March 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since our youngest was born about a year ago we've tried to avoid nasty chemicals in all his baby care products. We find that the Dr. Woods Shea Vision Baby Mild Castile Soap works perfectly in a foaming soap dispenser with filtered water to create a nice lather for baby baths. The bottle takes months and months to use up as well, even with daily use. Great buy! Great product!

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells like a baby. Me and my husband will take another smell next time. It's not frothy, just a little, so it need to take a little bit more. I see it doesn't have Sodium Laureth Sulfate, so it's all natural!

baby wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

smells like a pleasant baby powder. my baby enjoys bath with this

great for everything

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with this product, I've never tried castile soap and I don't know how Dr Bronners soap is but I like this one. I use it for myself, works great on my dog and I even used it for the dishes in the kitchen. I bought this for a DIY shampoo recipe which failed, I don't think this will work on my long hair it will make it too dry, I might have to adjust the recipe though. I will buy again my husband also loves it. Foams a bit not too much.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this on my baby since she was 1 month old. I like knowing that I’m not putting harmful chemicals on her.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have not had a breakout since I started using this on my face. We also use if for hair, body, and hand soap. I add neroli essential oil and it is absolute heaven, and so good for our skin. Not a chemical to be found in here.

닥터브로너스에서 갈아탔어요

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

코스트코에서 파는 대용량 닥터브로너스랑 용기가 똑같아서 코스트코에서 살때 같이 들어있던 펌프 호환이 되서 좋았어요~ 무향이라 천연 고무냄새? 같은게 나는듯한데 익숙해지면 괜찮아요 사용감도 비슷한데 훨씬 싸고 ㅎ 만족해요

Great basic liquid soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like how this soap doesn't have artificial fragrance added to it, it only smells mildly of natural castille soap. I couldn't even detect any trace of the rosemary extract or the shea butter (which has that wonky weird smell I don't personally fancy that much). I use it in the shower like shower gel and it's mild enough to even use on my face! A great product that is also very affordable.