I switched to this one from Dr.Bronners

Posted by captainnaomi on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm a big fan of Dr.Bronners so I was hesitant to try Dr. Woods. I like the mild baby powdery smell of this product as well as the texture. The texture is a little bit thicker than Dr. Bronners soaps.

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I´ve suffered from acne and eczema for 30 years. Finally I´ve found something that works! I wash my face every day, morning and evening, plus I use Aubrey organics Aloe vera as toner and Life Flo Health Argan oil as moisturizer. Works for me!

Dr. Woods, Shea Vision, Baby Mild Castile Soap is Great for A Foamy Lather Baby Bath!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since our youngest was born about a year ago we've tried to avoid nasty chemicals in all his baby care products. We find that the Dr. Woods Shea Vision Baby Mild Castile Soap works perfectly in a foaming soap dispenser with filtered water to create a nice lather for baby baths. The bottle takes months and months to use up as well, even with daily use. Great buy! Great product!

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells like a baby. Me and my husband will take another smell next time. It's not frothy, just a little, so it need to take a little bit more. I see it doesn't have Sodium Laureth Sulfate, so it's all natural!

baby wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

smells like a pleasant baby powder. my baby enjoys bath with this

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have not had a breakout since I started using this on my face. We also use if for hair, body, and hand soap. I add neroli essential oil and it is absolute heaven, and so good for our skin. Not a chemical to be found in here.

닥터브로너스에서 갈아탔어요

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

코스트코에서 파는 대용량 닥터브로너스랑 용기가 똑같아서 코스트코에서 살때 같이 들어있던 펌프 호환이 되서 좋았어요~ 무향이라 천연 고무냄새? 같은게 나는듯한데 익숙해지면 괜찮아요 사용감도 비슷한데 훨씬 싸고 ㅎ 만족해요

Great basic liquid soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like how this soap doesn't have artificial fragrance added to it, it only smells mildly of natural castille soap. I couldn't even detect any trace of the rosemary extract or the shea butter (which has that wonky weird smell I don't personally fancy that much). I use it in the shower like shower gel and it's mild enough to even use on my face! A great product that is also very affordable.

UNSCENTED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best soap now available from i-herb, in my opinion, especially since it's now unscented--no disgusting, cloying perfume. It's also good for dishes and showers.

Great soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Use this for the horse and the dog ;-) Works just fine!