Good and natural

Posted by Anrianna on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The bottle says unscented, but of course the natural ingredients will have their own distinct scent so it's not odourless. There nothing wrong with the scent though in my honest opinion. Smells like safe, natural and not too strong. Been using this as an ingredient in my homemade facial wash (The huge bottle will last me ages). It is mild, but for a few first time using it i got it in my eyes and it stang a bit. Not like i'll have to run to nearest lake kind of, but just didn't feel nice. Since now i'm smart enough to not get it in my eyes it is good for my dry and sensitive skin and cleanses make-up good (even diluted with other ingredients). Didn't give five stars straight away, because this is the first castile soap I've ever tried. Great product, will most likely find other uses too later on. I like the naturalness and lack of fragrances.

Scent not what I like

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hm, scent isn't bad. But for me that is the kind of neural scent of something that you mop floors with. But the Product is still good. I do use it in the shower. But will opt for a better scent next time and keep this for doing wool laundry, I Think it might be great for wool and silk wash.

good soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells 'earthy' and a little strange and buttery, but this is a far better option than using most other soaps with their typical irritating fragrances, even natural ones with strong essential oils which usually give me a headache. Lathers quite nicely, and very mild. Great value too.

Very gentle! Value for money!

Posted by shoppingmama on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very mild, moisturizing and gentle soap with just a faint scent of shea butter. This is the choice if you like your body soap without heavy scents and sensitive skin. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Probaly 5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would probably give 5 stars since I fell in love of this shower gel but the thing is that I've used it only once so my opinion may changed. Otherwise I did love it because it's very soft, doesn't dry out my skin and also it has this baby powder smell that I absolutly love!!!

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unscented (with a subtle scent of soap and rosemary), a little drying, reasonably foamy.

My favourite face cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this for my daily face cleaning. a few drops in the hand with some water and rubbing the hands gives a nice foaming mixture to clean the face with. Using only this and moisturizer after and my skin is great.

Mild and Effective !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time using Castile soap on my face and body. I was worried that it might be too drying but surprising it really clean very well. I have not tried on my hair yet. A little is good enough to clean the face and body Very affordable !

Buen gel pero olor no tanto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me encantan los productos de dr woods en especial estos limpiadores y este también pero quizá el olor es demasiado a jabón en bruto me gusta más el de almendra o el de lavanda, en todo caso seguiré comprándolos por sus ingredientes y lo naturales que son

Has a slight scent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The neutral scent can be a bit eh it's not really unscented but the smell is not strong but not appealing either. Have been adding essential oils to it and love it. Use it as shampoo, body wash and face wash!

1 2 3