Mild Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good soap, only I didn't like the smell of the product. It smells like baby powder.

Smell cheap and unpleasant

Posted by Royalqueen on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because it is marked unscent which turned out to be false. It was scented weird and so unpleasant that I would not bought it if I could smell it before purchase. Put aside the smell the soap itself seem too liquid and not as good as the Kirk's Castile soap bar that I had bought together in same lot. But given the price it's still good value. Will not recommend this smell.

Great for washing your hands and body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried washing my face with it and it burned. I don't have sensitive skin so I'm assuming it's a bit stronger than reported. I also don't like the smell. I wish it came in scentless.

Product consistency changed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been purchasing and using this product for a few years. I noticed that when they changed the look of the product they also diluted it, reducing the consistency, therefore you require a lot more when using the new bottle. It's still a good product just no longer value for money as it only last a quarter of the time it use to.

Does have strange smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I agree with reviews pointing out the strange smell. It doesn't bother me too much, but I will probably avoid the unscented kind in the future. Otherwise I am happy with the product.

olor insoportable!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Le he puesto 3 estrellas porque la textura es buena, deja la piel suave y ya. Pero es que el olor... a mí me huele a pescado enlatado! Y eso que es para babys... pobrecitos! No lo volverè a comprar

So so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a cheap and as natural as possible liquid soap, and then I found this. I like that the product seems to have only healthy ingredients, however, in my personal experience, I have eczema problems, so washing so often my hands with this soap makes them too dry and get some eczema. For now, I'm using it, since I don't have anything else, but would prefer something milder.

Just alright.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Its a mild soap. Caused no allergic reaction to my hubby's skin (he has very sensitive skin). We prefer the one with Lavender scent. Will not buy this again as we prefer lightly scented soap and it doesn't lather as well as the one in Lavender.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's fine.

More drying than I thought it would be

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

However I expected it to be more drying than normal soap. It doesn't lather so I've been putting a diluted mix of it (with other oils) in a foaming bottle to use as a body and face wash. It is quite drying but I feel better using it than other harsh chemicals, even though they are less drying, because at least I know what is going into the soap. This huge bottle is going to last me a really really really long time since I am only diluting like 25ml of it into a 500ml bottle. Maybe I should mix in more next time, but I am worried it will be even more drying. No scent, as promised, leaving me free to add in whatever essential oils I want. I've added spiked lavender oil this time and I love the smell. May try tea tree oil or common lavender oil the next time and see how it goes.

1 2