Neutral

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

Couldn't feel any positive or negative effects.

Disappointing

Posted by Scottishdave on December 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

Had high hopes that this supplement could take the edge off at night, but after 2 weeks varying the dose from one cap to six i felt none of the marketed effects.

have not noticed any changes

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have not really noticed any difference in anxiety or stress during the day. I might start supplementing at night.

Not sure how to rate

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product works...almost immediately but there is a catch! I felt woozy and tired for the whole day. It actually made me sleepy and "heavy-headed". I couldn't concentrate at work but took it for 2 more days in order to find out the culprit. Needless to say that was a bad decision! I was fatigue the entire week and it actually took me a while to recover. I hated the feeling after taking suntheanine, it felt like someone was controlling my brain. Advice: Take this only when you are very very very very anxious.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product as I heard it was meant to help with anxiety and sleep, however it made matters worse. Found it difficult to sleep and became very jittery. It might work for people who do not have such severe anxiety.

Low Cost L-Theanine

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Don t recodnise any difrence i et these 600mg-1200mg for day and i have adhd/add... Try difrent product next...