Blood - slippery consistancy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is part of clearing the the arteris of plaque. I use this as part of my arteriosclerosis treatment The primary ingredient is high doses of cayenne pepper (105k to 140K BTU), granual lethisine, omega 3 flax seed, fresh garlic morning and night, fish oil and anti-oxigents. The slippery blood consistency keeps the blood moving more freely and less chance of clotting.I have also seen a lowering of my blood pressure by adding hawthone berry day and night morning and night.

Blood Thinning

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

It seemed apparently to work in the early stages - I had to stop as I started to bleed which was very worrying. Stopped bleeding once stopped taking this product. I have no disorder to be affected like this.

make the best of world medicine your own

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

Elsewhere in the world they prescribe this to persons who have had major surgery to manage the formation of blood clots which can result after major procedures. My naturopath recommends taking these before during and for two weeks after international flights to manage the risk of developing a DVT also known as "Economy Class Syndrome". This product is not always available at herbal supp stores, and where it is it can be quite spendy. i-Herb offers a nice big bottle at up to 75% off.

incredible product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

dissolved a blood clot in my leg in a few days...doctors jaw dropped and he said clots like mine usually take about six weeks to resolve...he also said to keep doing what I was doing...I took this in high doses however...

trying this to shrink uterine fibroids

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

Don't know yet if it's going to work to shrink uterine fibroids. I hope so. Menstrual blood clots have decreased. I started taking Serrapeptase with it and several enzymes as combined in several supplements adviced to shrink fibroids, now hoping for the best. Iherb makes it all affordable, very good prices!

Posted by Marinajensen on August 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

Y menja bil varikoz ven, ja reshila zakazat tozhe, posle prochtenija mnogix otzivov..Etot preporat sprovociroval y menja nachalo vospalenija v venax goleni na pravoi noge,xotja prinimala po 1 tab. ytrom.. Posle etogo, vospolenie poshlo vishe po vene pravoi nogi, tak chto seichas y menja poverxnostnii tromboflebit ven goleni pravoi nogi. BYDTE OCHEN OSTOROZHNI s etim preporatom!!!

good results/maybe

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

UPDATE May5/2011. Am now convinced Fish oil does anything that this product can do and I need to limit expenditures.[original review]:have used daily for only 3 weeks. joint pain has diminished markedly. I have no other explanation but the Nattokinase

have not used this long enough.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

have been using this product for a few week now it does help digestion but I dont know how my arteries are at the moment I have read that it can clear them out as I am 50+ a build up can be harmfull so I hope that if I have any blocks in my arteries this will do the trick.other products that can clear your arteries are grapfruit fibre,

Better than aspirin

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

There is no risk of stomach problems with nattokinase as there is with aspirin to reduce the risk of stroke or heart attack by clotting of blood.

Good product but not an alternative in blood clotting management

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have to admit that I like the product, although it does seem to interfere with my coumadin doses. I still take the product not daily like I use to but still on a consistent enough basis to see the results that I need to see.