Nattokinase at affordable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nattokinase has price spans that can easily triple what you pay for Doctor´s Best . As all of the raw material comes from the same source , Doctor´s Best is the best offer . I am taking nattokinase since two years , 2 a day , and my previous not so good blood data has improved considerably .

contains maltodextrin

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm stopping buying this brand, since it contains maltodextrin. I took large doses happily for years, since i have a gene for blood clots. Now i'll have to switch to a cleaner brand.

Better than aspirin

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

There is no risk of stomach problems with nattokinase as there is with aspirin to reduce the risk of stroke or heart attack by clotting of blood.

Good product but not an alternative in blood clotting management

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have to admit that I like the product, although it does seem to interfere with my coumadin doses. I still take the product not daily like I use to but still on a consistent enough basis to see the results that I need to see.

Not sure,...

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took this for poor circulation (ridiculously cold hands and feet) but had no noticeable results. Also, I'm not sure that I like that the K2 has been removed. Will have to do more research, but in the meantime, I don't think I'd repurchase this product.

Nattokinase praised by researchers

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for several years based on research result. I give it 3 stars because I can't tell how it is really doing....haven't died yet. I'll continue to use it based on the research.

not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

Every time I am giving those to my husband he develops high blood pressure. This is probably just him, as it should work in opposit way...but still, this is our experience...

Dr. recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

My lipid specialist recommended that I try this; he said it would "make blood more slippery." I decided to try it. We'll see.

Posted by roseonhigh on June 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband tried these capsules and felt no improvement at all.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

Well, this didn't do a thing for my blood pressure. Very disappointing, but I'll continue to take it in case I happen to have any clots forming....

1 2 3 4