I think it helped me avoid type 2 diabetes and heart disease!

Posted by kayhayes on July 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

My family has a history of heart disease and type 2 diabetes. At 48, I was 80 pounds overweight and at high risk for developing both of these conditions. In spite of all this, my cholesterol and fasting blood sugar were not that bad only showing up as "high" on my blood tests this year. Now, I've lost over 40 pounds and my blood sugar and cholesterol are fantastic. I credit the 100mg twice a day of Coenzyme Q10 for keeping me healthy while I got my weight under control.

BioPerine Might not be good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

A doctor said to be careful to avoid “bioperine” which is a black pepper extract. Not only does black pepper have a lot of aflatoxins but it also “raises bio-availability” which means it shuts down liver function.

The best option for vegetarians

Posted by FlyingDutchman on January 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm not aware of any other fully vegetarian CoQ10 supplement at this strength. Great product!

CO Q10 Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am happy with "doctor's Best, High Absorption CO Q10" because I found the the quality is as good as the more expensive ones. I will definitely buy again from iHerb and will recommend to others too. Maybe, since living in Malta, need to order a little earlier due to delivery time.

Those keep my heart beating

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to feel weak but not anymore.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

great for the skin and gives me more energy

Very important if you are taking statins!

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on December 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

CoQ10 is a compound that occurs naturally within the cells of the human body. Its main role is to support energy production in our cells and act as an anti-oxidant. As I said, this conditionally essential nutrient is really important if you are taking statins, since these inhibit CoQ10 production in the body, and/or if you have inherited mitochondrial disease, but you might also give it a shot if you are suffering from one of the following: Periodontal disease; Heart problems; Fibromyalgia; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; Migraines; Depression; Hypertension; Huntington’s disease; Parkinson’s disease..and possibly much more, since as an anti-oxidant, it has potential to be helpful in every disease where oxidative stress is increased. There is much more research that has to be done on some of the mentioned health ailments though. As we get older, we are becoming less effective in converting CoQ10 from this form, ubiquinone, to reduced and active form, ubiquinol, so if you are 50+, consider taking active form of CoQ10. Me and my family have only good experiences with this brand, so I definitely recommend this product to you. Price is great too!

A most important ingredient for heart health

Posted by SelfHealthWisdom on November 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

Doctor's Best is another fine company at iherb that has a long time history of providing our bodies with the supplements we need. We take this along with at least 6 grams of powdered Vitamin C every day. We take 1 Gram of Vitamin C powder every hour when we have caught an infection. Wipes it out before it can take hold. At 67 years old, these valuable products are keeping me energetic and able to help my husband with our custom cabinetry business.

good quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

Purchased for a lady friend of 80 yrs old. She feels a lot better as far as I know.

CoQ10, with Bioperine

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

Many years ago I was diagnosed with a heart beat irregularity, called "premature atrial contractions" (PACs). Subsequent tests showed some "premature ventricular contractions" (PVCs) also. These were usually evident to some degree and I noticed periods where the frequency increased from about one a minute to one about every 8 seconds. I had been taking 60 mg of CoQ10 per day, but when we happened to buy a bottle of 100 mg capsules, after a few weeks, I noticed the frequency of PACs and PVCs noticeably decreased. Since then I have begun taking one of these capsules twice a day, and the issue of PACs and PVCs has reduced to the point where I don't even think about them anymore. I believe this improvement is directly related to the higher dosage of CoQ10.