Unexpected smell but works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

Like the title says, the smell was unexpected to say the least. I thought that it went bad during its trip all the way to Korea but alas, it really does smell that way. But other than that, I like it. Its natural yet not that potent and it gets the job done. I also love how its cheap yet there's so much of it. It works, its cheap and they give you plenty of it.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for about two years now and it's worked well for my skin. I used to used harsher products like Neutrogena facial astringent, but the different types I tried were always too drying to my skin and I was always worried about the damage that would cause overtime. I heard about Witch Hazel and decided to try it. This was around the time when I got into using natural products. I'm still trying to figure out my skin care routine, but this has done me more good that any Neutrogena or Clearasil product. I still great breakouts, but using this + time and taking better care of my skin has helped even out my base skin tone. It just seems more radiant and healthy. Now, I just have to get my sister to use it!

Excellent!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cleared up my back and chest breakouts within just 2-3 days!!! Love it!

Terrible smell

Posted by karishma on December 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

Had to throw it out. Had a terrible plasticy, synthetic smell. Would not recommend this to anyone.

Works great for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

I never really understood why people use toner until I found this product. My acne prone skin looks more even and my pores may look a bit smaller. I was surprised that the alcohol in the product didn't dry out my skin. The smell is horrible though.

Dickinson Brands, Original Witch Hazel, Pore Perfecting Toner, Oil-Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cool tonerl! Perfectly cleanses the skin! Toner does not contract any skin! Smell is really specific, but I tell myself that the tonic with the smell of useful =)

best toner !

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought 2 bottles of this and it always works wonders on my skin ! It will be my 3rd and 4th bottle. It never failed to calm my breakouts and clear them. I really recommend this tonner a lot !

Good toner.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

It smells like "moon-shine", and actually has a lot of alcohol. It doesn`t bother me, as long as I do not have to drink it :). The alcohol stimulates the skin as it evaporates, and together with the Witch Hazel it is a great astringent for the pores of the skin. My skin is quite sensitive and tend to break out in pimples occasionally, so I use it only once in a while ( in the T sone) for a more thorough cleanse. Refreshing and does not dry out the skin too much.

Great for clearing up skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you struggle with breakouts, try this out. I was having a lot of skin trouble, but I gave this a go and noticed skin improvement after the first use. Breakouts are disappearing fast & my skin feels thoroughly clean. It will last a long time too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

I noticed improvement in my skin right away, I was acutally breaking out before using this, and now my skin is under control.