Not impressed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is not bad, but I didn't get the excepted result. It smells nice but at the moment I put it I don't feel the smell any more. Hoverer the smell is refreshing but not strong that I have experienced with other natural spray I have used.

It's okay...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works fine enough on a day-to-day, indoors basis, but doesn't hold up (at least to my nose...) when I start to work up a sweat. Still on a mission to find a natural deodorant that really works, all the time! I do like the natural and minimal ingredients of this, though! (I tried this one as well as the unscented... I feel this one is a little more effective.)

ок

Posted by Malina on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's ok. Just ok. Used it for feet.

Smells Good But!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is gone in one second.. Wont buy again

scent is mild and long lasting but i prefer the unscented one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

non chemical which is good. it doesn't work every time if you perspire heavily. but it helps. personally i dont like its scent as it just make me confused and masked my own perfume. prefer the unscented version which i will give 4 star for the unscented. 3 star for this one as i personnaly dont like the smell even though it is mild.

Product Evaluation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell but weak against bosy odour.

nice but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

smells nice and feels nice but a little bit too wet and doesn't last it summer. מריח נחמד ומרגיש נחמד אבל קצת רטוב מידי ולא מחזיק בימים חמים. נחמד אבל לא מעולה.

crystal body deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It did not stop me from seating. Also did not help me with the smell. But definetly made my armpits softer and smoother.

a bit off

Posted by halfromanian on Jul 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Though it smells nice and fresh, it fails to keep throughout my day..I need to come back and re-apply.

Great smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ideal for a day of not being overly active but I found that it's not the best if you're wanting to disguise the body odour after a workout. However, the fragrance is lovely and it feels nice on.

1 2 3