Contains potassium alum... - not aluminum free after all!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Could have been a good product, but had to toss it after I found out it contains aluminum (in the form of potassium alum)!! Tested the "Home Health, Herbal Magic, Roll-On Deodorant", and would recommend that one instead.

does not work, good money after bad

Posted by Annett on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A complete disappointment. Deodorant is the water that flows down when applied to the waist. The smell does not protect at all - have for dinner, I felt the smell of sweat from my body. I do not recommend.

Totally Worthless

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Doesn t work if you sweat like a normal person, specially if you live in a hot humid place

I feel bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did not yet recieve my order. The expected date to be delivered was February 1 to February 13. Now its March 7.

not a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not doing what it supposed to

Product not received

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Product not received

Mediocre deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the fragrance. It is too strong for my taste. Also when I sweat it doesn't smell nice at all. I won't repurchase this product nor I would recommend it.

Didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was really hoping this would be THE deodorant, but no. It didn't do a good job and especially during summer days, I sweat like crazy. And smell bad. And this did not help at all. I haven't even finished it, just threw it to the garbage. Sorry!

terrible

Posted by dianais on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It didn't work at all for me. I ended up throwing it away.

not efficient at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

unfortunately, it proved to be completely inefficient :( After some minutes I felt the smell and had to freshen up with other deos. I was all the time stressed not to smell, it was awful... After a short period of time, the pump blocked, so i had to pour the liquid in my palms and apply it directly on the underarm. Sorry, but this is one big disappointment.

1 2