It actually REALLY works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried almost every natural deodorant (all the popular ones sold at natural food stores) and concluded years ago that they don't work for my body chemistry. I sweat a lot and am very active, particularly in the hot summer and am so thrilled and amazed to have found a natural deodorant (no toxic aluminum) that works. Crystal Essence mineral deodorant body spray really works! I highly recommend it.

Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used the salts sprays and they worked but there was no scent. This makes me feel more girly and it still works the same as the plain sprays. Not too heavy a scent

Effective deoderant and lasts all day long

Posted by australia on April 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this. It's a floral scent but it's not too overpowering.

It works!

Posted by carrie on May 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

After numerous failed attempts with natural deodorant my sister recommended this. Best I've tried! Just make sure you use it right after you shower for best results.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works great! Can be little "foamy" if you put on too much. Smells nice, suitable for men also :)

Crystal Body Deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

The BEST natural Deodorant on the market! I've tried them all and this one not only works the best, but is reasonably priced! Great product!!

PERFECT

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

lovely item! thanks! I had this product saved in my favs!!

Great smell fresh

Posted by Deniela on May 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great smell fresh. Splashed all over the body. With the smell of sweat does well. One disadvantage: not the first time breaks down spout

Smells very good!

Posted by promotion on April 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this deodorant to my mom, and she really loved it! Nice smell and last for the whole day. Just awesome!

great smell

Posted by frensisa on April 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

Usually I use deo sticks, but my friend recommended this product and I decided to try. It smells so lovely! Will order again.