haven't noticed any change from this product.

Posted by PracticalReviews on March 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

i like this company especially their probiotics from their boxed products,however this product did nothing noticable for me,i even tried taking 3 pills in a row but nothing really happend.i did take liquid Aloe Vera in the past and it helped me slightly with my digestion,this product did not,but again,this could be very suitable for others as we aren't made equal....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Good for seasonal illness

Posted by odereviews on May 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good run for the money. Prepare yourself for the seasonal illness, and get the Country Life, Gluten Free, Immune Prep with ACTIValoe Aloe Vera while the bargain price last. Capsuler are large, but you can open them if you like too, and mix with juice or so.

I think it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

Used it when everybody around me had virus infections. I did not get it - probably becouse i boosted my immune system.

Good ingredients

Posted by alicia1991 on September 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my husband who is prone to getting the dreaded man flu from time to time. He seems to like it and hasn't gotten any sniffles since taking it. Good product and nice ingredients.

ok