expected it to have at least somewhat bragg's aminos resembling flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

i knew it's not excatly equal to bragg's but everyone around me said it's almost like that and the healthiest soy souce alternative on the market well I'm disappointed big time, it smells vinegard and tastes fermenty, nothing like a soy sauce substitute alas

Can not review

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bottle was broken in the mail. Might reorder later.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately i ways not able to try this product as it was crushed once delivered.

Too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

I found that this aminos is too sweet compare with the brand I used before

Bottle came broken

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried the product itself yet but the cap was totally broken and 2/3 of the liquid had run out. Luckily it was in a small plastic bag that held most of it inside but it was already slowly leaking out.

No Strong Taste & Essence

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used this for stir fry and in salads... but no real taste added at all. Just made it sweet that's all. I don't use soy sauce.. but I guess most people get this as a replacement for soy sauce. NOPE.. NOT A REPLACEMENT. If you expect to get the similar taste & essence of soy sauce, you'll be let down. I din't quite find a suitable use to this yet.. but it's a let down in stir fry and salads. Notwithstanding, sipping it alone .. it tastes quite nice.

By no means a soy sauce

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought it based on the great reviews and recommendations and was sorely disappointed. It does not taste any where like soya sauce, which I could try to be accommodating about, but the main gripe is that the sauce is on the sweet side, which I cannot accept :(

Not nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'd rather use Tamari or nothing.

i haven't tried it yet