Okay for a such a cheap coconut oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a good oil to get if you've never tried coconut oil before and aren't sure how you'll like it simply because it's so cheap. Unfortunately you can't eat this oil so it limits its uses quite a lot. This isn't the cold pressed fancy kind that gives you maximum benefits. I used it for make up removal, as a hair mask and as a whole body moisturiser. It was good on the skin but could be difficult to get out of your hair. I also had problems with the packaging leaking and ended up having to double wrap it in two plastic bags to stop the oil getting everywhere. I've since moved on to a better quality coconut oil but this was the first one I got and it helped me decide to invest in an organic cold pressed one. The more expensive ones have far more benefits and retain more of the special qualities that have made coconut oil so popular.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Way smaller than I expected but good

Regular.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Este aceite no me ha gustado en exceso me deja el pelo muy pringoso aún así no digo que sea malo pero no es lo que pensaba no tiene ningún olor tampoco.....

weird smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i bought this for my daughter thin hair .. i like the texture it melts right away in hands but it smells weird .. i would try another coconut oil when this one finish

I'd rather use the more expensive extra virgin oil actually.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't smell anything, and that might be a good thing if used on your skin, but that also means that it probably doesn't contain much nutrients anymore? It is an OK oil for dry skin, but won't become my new favourite.

Not yet tested

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not yet tested

coco butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

coco butter but without any scant..ok for very dry skin, I use it for hands

solid?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I thought real Coconut oil was supposed to be solid in room temperature? this isn't. It also leaked a bit in the package, although it was in a double wrap. I don;t have much use for it, since you can't eat this specific product, it is for external use only. When used on my hair and then shampoo, it did leave the hair lovely soft, but it's so greasy that I don;t fell like doing it too often. You're better off buying one that you can eat as well.