silence is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using clear tinnitus for more than 3 years. As long as I take it faithfully each day I get very little noise. If I miss a dose I get a lot of noise before the day is over. It is a great product.

It's works a treat for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was just starting to go mad with this "whinning" noise in my ear which would be so loud that it i could hear it above the radio in my car! I understand how people can go mad with Tinnitus. I tried Clear Tinnitus as recommended, 2 capsules twice a day and I reckon within a week the noise had reduced to around 50% and within 3 weeks was, well, almost gone! I am now on 3 tablets a day which keeps it to around 20% of the noise, which is fine. I am unsure if the two are linked but the Herb "Valerian" can also help if you run out of Clear Tinnitus, though it cuts the ringing down only about 60%. Anyway, for me, this stuff is a god send. It works, is non-habit forming (I keep forgetting to take it so I can confirm that part) and is well worth a try. I bought two bottles the first time and now I but it in 4 bottle lots and I believe it is well priced. I live in Australia and the standard shipping takes around 3 weeks to land in Oz so if your ordering from down under and want the standard shipping option, make sure you factor the time frame in. Thanks you Clear Tinnitus!!

Silence is golden

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using clear tinnitus for more than 4 months and the noise all most gone. There are days without any noise and the number of those are increasing. Do not expect fast results but is working. I started with 6 per day for 3 weeks and right now I take 4 per day, two in the morning and two in the evening. I noticed first results from about 3 weeks. This product change my life in better

Stops ear ringing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great way to lessen the discomfort of tinnitus.

I have to say that it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

As a sufferer of sound induced tinnitus from the music industry, I havent found any relief until I tried Clear Tinnutus. I was skeptical when i found it but said I would try it, i dont know what it contains but somehow it works, when i take it i dont notice my tinnitus as much as i do when i dont take it. Its not going to cure your tinnitus but it does give relief.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my partner who has ringing in the ears, he says that it works for him,as he can now hear a lot better.

Wonderful thank you

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering for many years with tinnitus in right ear I have to take 3 3 times a day and it works for most of the time

Clear Tinnitus Really Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was living with constant humming and buzzing in one of my ears. I tried Clear Tinnitus and had great results. When I first started taking it, I had to take it several times per day. Now I only need to take it once per day. As others have said, the product must be taken on a regular basis to maintain the good results. I highly recommend this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

I found this product to be very effective.

very good,price and quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best price and quality, reasonable shipping charge, excellent!