It really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I finished a bottle previously and forgotten to reorder. My supply dipped tremendously. When the supplements came and I started taking them again, my supply came back. This product is really good!

Really helps!

Posted by Justnatural on Mar 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did't trust that it would make any difference when not taking this for keeping the milk. After the pills run out, and I forgot to order new one, I doubted that the milk "production" will be reduces. I have to pump the milk everyday 3-4 times a day, since my 3 months old baby likes more the flow from the bottle because I don't have enough milk. After not taking these pills for few days, the milk priduction reduces. I orderd now an ayurvedic supplement, and I hope it will be as good as this one was.

Boosts Milk Supply

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Recommended.

Lifesaver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A life saver for a mum! I wish I had this with my first bub. After using this on bub number 2, sleeps better and my milk has always been full.

Seems working for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Milk supply seems to increase within 1 month. Bought a second bottle..

Seems to be helping milk supply

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried lots of things and they all seem to work a bit but lately this works for me best. I like the variety of herbs and also respect Dr Christopher's work.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great formula, helped me to produce more milk for my newborn. I highly recommend.

worked for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Noticed a difference of about 20-30ml more milk when I pumped a few hours after taking this supplement. Helpful when my supply dropped at one stage and helped rebuild my supply in a matter of days. Also really helpful when you are working and pumping and need every drop you can get. Might not work for everyone though - every woman's body is different.

lactation formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my daughter liked this product

Unfortunately, it did not help me at all.

Posted by KatiaMats on Feb 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

But I tried more kinds of products that did not help me, so the problem might be in me. Come to my page to see more reviews.

1 2