Great product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use these myself along with the vitalerbs. Very good supplements, covers all of your vitamin and mineral needs.

good and natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've bought it for my 5 y.o. son. Good! Taste is OK, my boy didn't refused to take it. Can recommend! But I'd like to know what exactly vitamins are in it.

Great whole food supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We really like this formula for our toddler. Have used it since infant stage. All whole food and no isolates. Christopher's is a brand we trust.

Nice to see a herbal kids multi rather than ones based on synthetic ingredients

Posted by raisedonrealfood on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is one I highly recommend

Good for you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good formula from herbs, now extra man made chemical vitamins.

Kid-e-mins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's wonderful to finally find a completely pure food based vitamin for children. Seems like a great product.

My 2 year old loves this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am very impressed with the Kid-e-Mins formula. I was wanting a whole foods based vitamin combination for my son. I was a bit nervous that my son would not want to take the herbs, but he really likes the orange flavor.

Great vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my special needs son. This is a perfect supplement to provide extra vitamins and minerals. You can put it in a beverage and they never know. Great for all children.

Christopher's Original Formulas, Kid-e-Mins, Vitamins and Minerals, 2 fl oz

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was using it for my dog and unfortunately I felt no difference in my dog's health state. I thought that such products would be better choice, because products for pets mostly have various synthetic flavors, etc.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied with this product. To my experience, it is one of the most efficient for my kid in prevention of seasonal colds.

1 2