Recommended for all pregnant moms

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

This will be my second child. I used Dr Christopher's for the first pregnancy as well, and wouldn't imagine going through the last 6 weeks of pregnancy without it. Both times I felt my uterus strengthening almost immediately. First birth was fantastic, as I hope the second will be too. Definitely add this to your self care and birth prep regimen. (For the first I didn't know you can also take pills postpartum to help your uterus shrink back. I look forward to doing that this time, though) Wishing you a beautiful birth, J9M

Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

I took this the last 4 weeks of my pregnancy. My labor was 4 hours and it was quick with no drugs!! Wonderful product!!

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take these the last six weeks of pregnancy. It helps to strengthen your uterus and makes your contractions more efficient during labor. All my labors have been short and I always credit Dr. Christopher's pre-natal formula.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is not the type of thing you know in an instant if it is working. However, I've done my research and always feel comfortable about Dr Christopher's products!

6 Week Birth Prep Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this supplement for three weeks now and so far so good! I am 37 weeks pregnant and am definitely feeling those warm-up contractions. I am happy with it so far.

Didnt work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did not go into labour naturally. Ended up in a C Section 9 days after DD

We'll see when the baby comes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought these herbs on advice from my midwife. I am hoping to go into labor closer to my due date (to avoid an induction) and have shorter, easier labors. We will see. I still have 3 weeks until my due date. I like that these are capsules and I don't have to taste the herbs (like drinking herbal tea, which I can't stand!)

it work on me

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

2nd child after 3yr apart took 1 bottle of this to give a try after reading reviews.. it work well my contraction are mild n bearable.. now bought 2 bottle jus start 1week for my 3rd child 6mth apart from passed birth hope it help me on my pain #bbdust #noharmtrying #3rd #singapore

Heartburn

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

I don’t know why but every time I take it i got a heartburn :( still 4 weeks to go.