I love this

Posted by abetterway on April 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice flavour plus like the fact that it is organic. Would recommend for tea lovers

Amazing!

Posted by Iherboholic on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

Probably the best Chai I had. Strong fresh flavors and organic. I drink it with almond milk and it tastes great. You can also add dairy milk which is how it is traditionally taken. I don't think you can drink it with just water. Only problem is that it takes really long time and some squeezing to get the flavor out in hot almond milk. Thumps up if this reviews was helpful, and check out my page for more honest reviews.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

I am obsessed with this tea. It seems to warm the heart and soul. So aromatic and has different depths of flavour!

Aromatic and rich in favor

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

I used to have a Gloria Jean's chai tea latte when I studied in Australia. This Rooibos Chai is similar to the taste in my memory, which is well-balanced and rich in favor, with slightly more peppery. Compared to the Numi's golden chai (black tea with chai), I found this tastes much better and richer. Highly recommended if you prefer more spicy chai tea.

Amazing tea!!! Highly recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

Amazing!

Perfect tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

The person I bought this for is new to Rooibos and loves it. They cannot get enough of it, will be buying it again!

New favourite caffeine free chai

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the peppery finish to this chai. It is flavoursome and warming. I drink it with a little sugar and milk.

My new bedtime tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love rooibos tea and I love chai tea, and this is a perfect marriage of the two! Also, I like drinking tea before bed, but can't drink most chai teas because they are caffeinated. Some chai teas have too strong a licorice flavor for me, but this one is very well balanced. Perfect with some warm milk and a spoonful of honey.

love

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

love this tea. nice flavor and healthy plus organic.

Great Tea