Хорошо / Good

Posted by AmberCat on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Шоколад с достаточно необычным вкусом. Перец сначала неразличим, но спустя пару секунд горло и рот начинает ощутимо жечь, потом становится очень жарко. :)) Идеален для холодных зимних вечеров с чашечкой какао и уютным пледом. _________________________________________________________________________________ This is a chocolate with a extraordinary taste. At first I didn't feel the taste of pepper, but after a few seconds my throat and my mouth began to burn and I was really hot. :)) It is perfectly for cold winter evenings with a cup of hot cocoa under a cozy blanket.

Interesting for something different

Posted by thocolate on Feb 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Usually the Chocolove products are just okay for me. I thought this was interesting because the chocolate has a slow, medium heat. It's not a fast heat like wasabi. It's interesting for something different, but I don't think I would order it again. If you can handle a '2' on the spicy scale of 1-10, I don't think it would be too spicy. It's not more spicy than a medium salsa.

Delicious but spicy so only if you like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Exotic and Spicy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like more flavoured chocolates, darker ones, and this is not one of them (only (55%), but it has an spicy hint very interesting. I'd like it as an experience.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

nice

Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste. A little oily.

didn't like the chili combine with the chocolate

Posted by SagitAdin on May 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

But still finish it

awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A very unique taste which attacks your taste buds in a good way :)

Nice product, the chocolate is not strong enough.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It also arrived slightly damaged since it wasn't wrapped and I had some product leak on it (only a little, but it still feels damaged in a way).

Interesting

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The taste of chilies and cherries balancing well with the dark chocolate.