it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did My vitamin-d lab test to see if its works cos some pills didnt do the job. This was working great. Altought its hard to get the drops come out sometimes.

frustrating

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this based on the 5 star reviews. Impossible to know how much I am shaking out. Hard to get even one drop out, and then if I tap into my hand, I have no idea how much I have gotten. Nice idea, poor execution.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice handy small bottle, i just take a drop around dinner. can drop it straight into your mouth with no taste what so ever.

Carlson D3 is awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I feel Carlson products are the best quality one can buy. This product tastes good unlike others I have tried and feel it is very effective.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is extremely convenient! I have trouble swallowing pills, so this is perfect for me. I add it to my daily shake.

sunshine in a bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like getting 2000 mg in one drop.

Poor Dispenser

Posted by LISAinTN on December 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to be a constant user of the Carlson Super Daily D3, but some time ago, they changed the dropper/dispenser cap and now it's next to impossible to know how much of this you're getting. I don't know why they changed the dropper, because it used to work perfectly. The drop came right out and you didn't have to stand there for 15 seconds per drop, waiting and waiting. The old adage, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" applies here. Bring back your old dropper and I'll return to being a repeat customer.

Great price great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

Take 1 drop everyday, it really helps to keep from getting sad because of not enough sunshine.

great product, easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

i don't always take this daily, there are times i do 8 drops at once so i get a bigger dose, and then there are weeks when i don't take it. Usually in summer there's no need for this. Great product, easy to use, practically no taste (coconutoil) and does what it's supposed to.

Carlsson labs super dailymail