Only get this brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

Because of the fermentation and "Mother" which make it work so well on everything from topical application to digestion, energy, regularity and WONDERFUL taste in food as a dressing or seasoning. I take one glass of water with 1 tablespoon first thing in the morning and feel energized, refreshed and cleansed. I sip it with a straw and rinse afterward to avoid damage to tooth enamel. I have also read to wait 30 minutes before brushing teeth to protect enamel. I would NOT be without this panacea!!

Good internal cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps clear up arthritic deposits, cleans up the lymph system, have the sense it helps prevent stones and plaque from getting a start. I take 1 tablespoon in some water before meals twice a day. When the cleansing makes my joints or muscles ache or hurt, I take a capsule of marshmallow root with the vinegar-water mix.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very fresh apple flavour, bright and zingy. Use as both a health drink with water, and in salad dressing.

GREAT PRODUCT a YES

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

I read a lot of literature years ago on how good and important Raw Organic ACV is good for you. It can't hurt your body and its only good for you. I have varicose veins in my legs and twice a day, every day I put the ACV on cotton and rub my entire legs to just above my knees and I also drink some. I pour at least a tsp or more in a glass of water or a healthy drink and drink it. You need to get it into your system to help. Read a book on it. There are many good reasons why this ACV is good for your body. Remember - It Can Not Hurt You.

Works wonders

Posted by cristal on September 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

We use this for acid-indigestion; for sore throats (mixed with honey to coat throat...nasty, but it works); even for facial toners.

Healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good to use with olive oil and stevia as a salad dressing!

Packaging needs improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

Aside from my order arriving broken the first two times, it is an excellent product. Your packaging methods neeeds some improvement. Thanks.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2007 | Verified Purchase

Really useful product. It helps maintain good health and does a lot of other things.

Best Vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this product in my salads with olive oil. It helps with digestion too.

ACV TREATMENTS FOR HAIR

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

I recently discovered and have been using ACV as a healthy hair rinse. I am in my 30's, and I only wish I had known about this in my 20's. But, oh well, live and learn. I have what I consider one of the worst hair TYPES on the planet (dry, coarse, tightly curly, very thick, and altogether, incorrigible). Unknowingly, I have done everything short of setting it on fire to damage it - chemical treatments, heavy products, coloring, hot tools, extensions, etc. Basically, my hair needed to go on life support. I researched and researched, and finally stumbled on articles and reviews raving the benefits of using ACV and how it can help your hair grow healthy and strong. Most importantly noted was that ACV improves the health condition of your scalp, cleansing it to rebalance the ph and remove product build up, fungi and bacteria. To compound the disadvantage of my hair, my scalp had dandruff issues and itchiness most likely due to my eczema. Not no more. This ACV has been like the couples counselor I needed to help fix my relationship with it! I have been rinsing AFTER conditioning for three weeks now, and MY GAWD, my hair and scalp are anew! It's almost miraculous. My recipe for a hair rinse is simple and works for me - 8oz of ACV and 8 oz of warm water in a bottle, shake, pour entire contents slowly over hair and scalp, let sit 5 mins, rinse for 5 secs. Once or twice a week. So, purchase this product and buy it in bulk. I can't wait to see what it will do for my skin and body - and 555 people can't be wrong!