Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

i am so disappointed to find this product discontinued! how can iherb stop carrying a health beneficial "folk medicine" like Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar? ACV is part of my daily health regimen...twice a day in a bottle of water, taken with my other vitamin supplements. of course, i don't know why iHerb would discontinue a popular product like Bragg's ACV, but if there is a way to get it back for us, they have my vote! potential customers...please write a review requesting the return of our all important health supplement, Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar! iHerb, i am hoping you will reconsider carrying this product, because we want to purchase Bragg's ACV here, rather than from those "other guys"! thank you for all considerations of this request... sincerely, carla jacobs

Bad batch

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

Ordinarily very good as far as vinegar goes, but this time got a bad batch in leaky (though still sealed) bottles. Had strange almost sulfur-like taste. Normally quite a good product and first time in years of use have ever had this problem. iHerb refunded purchase price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product but could not use this one because cap was broken and I was afraid to use it. IHerb refunded my money, but I was still without product. This was the second time the cap was broken when I ordered this product. The first time I didn't say anything, so now I don't think I will order this product from IHerb again. I am otherwise very satisfied with IHerb.

I can't do it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

I drank this once in warm water and it's Not pleasant and not worth doing again!

Not seen big change

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am using this for last 20 days but didn't find much change.

apple cider vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have not tried due to the warnings found on earth clinic folk remedies . . . and although I need to alkaline my body I will not risk the side effects!

Shipping is problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like Bragg organic apple cider vinegar. But shipping is not good. I ordered it Feb. 27. But i did not get what i ordered untill Mar. 20.

Poor service