Wish it were organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This does not hurt my stomach like regular oats so I am very happy about that. I just wish that it were organic and then it would be perfect.

Versatile Oats

Posted by Non-GMO on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I eat these raw as muesli, cooked as oatmeal, ground for cookies and pancakes--all gluten free! They are more expensive than regular oats or even organic, but I cannot take the chance of any gluten content. These do not make me sick. And they are priced about $2 less here on iHerb than in my local health food store. Hold back for 5 stars is their price and that they are not organic. I do understand the increased cost as Bob's takes measures for special crops as well as handling to keep these oats entirely gluten-free. I only wish they were also organic. Contrary to some rumors, Bob's Red Mill does not use extra herbicides for their gluten-free oats. Still wish we could get both certified gluten free and organic in one oat.

The Product Was Almost Double The Price Comparing To My Last Order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Same as the title

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's easy to cook and taste good. I just hope it's really gluten free.

i am not sure it is gluteen free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

still testing it for gluteen. iam not sure it free of it. after eating alot of it my tumy was blouted and i was a litle sick. maybe coincidence . still testing

Saudi arabia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good test

Gluten free oats is the best!

Posted by Hoodyap on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best oats meal i had tried so far~

Yummy oats easy to cook

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great for breakfast. Taste good with milk or maple syrup

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Always love Bob's Red Mill product!

Good oats

Posted by Jasmine44 on May 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This batch was a little tough & chewy (actually I like my oatmeal this way but my husband complained...he likes it mushier)but I find that with any natural foods the taste and texture can vary slightly. I have to cook this a little longer & still find its texture a little courser than the last batch. Will continue to buy!

1 2