Fast Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

When my order arrived, one of the bottles was broken. I called customer service to get a replacement and my order arrived in a timely manner. However, when I told them how it should be packaged to avoid further breakage they must have ignored my suggestion because it was packaged the same way. This bottle was not broken, but I worked in a shipping and receiving department before and I know how liquids should be packaged. Overall I am please with their products and prices.

Cap broken

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this product but the cap was broken on my second purchase and it was leaking. I replaced it with my first bottle cap but found the liquid to be sour. iHerb please improve your packing when it comes to liquid items.

taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't like take pills and I tried order this product. The taste is good. I like it.

Somewhat messy to take.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taking this mainly for the muscle relaxing benefit of magnesium, as I am battling Sciactica, and I do feel I am getting some benefits out of this calcium-magnesium combo, and the blueberry taste makes it very palatable, but very sticky on the bottle's opening. Also getting my calcium each day too.

No need to take "horse pills"

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

This liquid supplement makes it easier to get substantial doses of calcium. The flavor is good, though the product is (probably unavoidably) chalky. I use it in yogurt smoothies, rather than taking it on its own.

Blueberry tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got tired of taking so many capsules, so I started using the liquid and I like it. The flavor is good.

alternative to pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems fine. A good alternative to swallowing pills. Flavor isn't bad, just a little tangy.

First time trying the liquid and it's tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have never tried the liquid form of calcium before nor taken magnesium. It's been too short a time to know if it has any effect but it tastes really good (blueberry flavor). It has a bit of a grainy texture but it doesn't bother me. I like that it is naturally sweetened. Since they say it absorbs better than pills, I may re-order again.

i like this product as i only need to take 2 tablespoon and it is been wrapped securely and when i received it is in good condition.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I find the 60 day time period given to us to use our credit points in our next purchase too short a time. I usually buy a few bottles of the Liquid Calcium drink and it is not possible to finish them in 60 days time . it will be good if you remove the 60 day limit for us to use our credit points.

meets expections