The Best Available

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the only iron supplement, short of injections or IVs, that has brought my ferritin levels into the correct range and keeps them there. I swear by this product.

Fantastic product, wouldn't take anything else

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am so grateful to have found such a wonderful product. All other iron supplements cause chronic constipation and nausea. But with bluebonnet I have had no problems. Its fantastic Thank you so much for this great product

Chelated Iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this item because I had tried the cheap iron products in the pharmacy and other expensive irons that were suggested to me. I would either get a horrible headache or diarrhea. I started slowly on this product and can take this product with none of the usual 'challenges' that come with taking an iron supplement. I am taking this product as I have low ferritin.

Best iron pills ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best iron I've ever tried. My iron and ferritin levels were always so bad and did help nothing. Doctors wanted to give me iron injection cure. I said okay but before that I wanted to make one last attempt. I bought this kind of iron pills. After 3 months my iron, ferritin and haemeoglobin levels became to the normal levels. My doctor could not believe his eyes. No side effects and I feel myself much better. I'm so happy with this kind of iron pills, best ever!!! I am going to buy it again and recommend everyone who suffers from iron deficiency anemia.

The best I've found

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lab tests about 5 weeks ago showed I have very low ferritin and iron saturation. I was exhausted. Just going up the stairs was difficult. I started on Bluebonnet iron, taking 2 in the morning and 2 at bedtime. In about a week I began to feel more energetic with no constipation. Then I decided to try Floradix because of the rave reviews. I've been taking it about a week and I'm feeling exhausted again. Plus it tastes terrible. So I'm switching back to Bluebonnet immediately.

great source of Iron!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

My levels really went up using this product. Blue Bonnet is a really great, high quality brand.

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried lots of other irons, including flordix. This is the only one that makes a difference, doesn't leave me constipated and at a good price.

Great for Low Ferritin/Babesia

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

Been fighting low ferritin for years and finally diagnosed with Babesia (Lyme disease co-infection). Unlike the iron supplement prescribed by my Doctor this doesn't make me feel really ill. I notice my hair fallout is reducing and alongside the medication for Babesia I can see considerable improvement in my overall health.

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is potent and I really feel a burst of energy when I take it.

good supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for over 7 months and it has helped raise my iron storage levels. Easy to take and no side effects for me.

1 2 3 4