These are heavenly!!

Posted by PurplePegasus on April 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wow! Unbelievably delicious! These are sweet and juicy yet they are crispy chips, not chewy unlike dried apples. I have very sensitive teeth and these do not hurt me at all. Very crunchy. They are dry to the touch and no oily residue left on fingers. They also have red peels chips in it (that one I found was less tasty). The interior is a plastic-lined foil pouch. Just enough cinnamon to taste heavenly yet not overpowering. Cinnamon helps those who have insulin resistance and helps balance blood sugar. I have severe hypoglycemia and tend to sprinkle my fruit with cinnamon which helped me last summer to finally start losing weight all over again. So these are perfect for me. My only regret is I only bought this small pouch and it's the weekend and I'm already addicted to them. Must place larger order for Monday!

good 맛있어요

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

I generally don't care for cinnamon flavor very much, but this product is one of few exceptions. Actually, the cinnamon scent is not so strong, so I could enjoy fresh apple flavor and crunchness. 시나몬 별로 안좋아하는데 향이 강하지 않아서 맛있게 잘 먹었어요.

Very tasty!

Posted by FataMorgana on June 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

Crunchy sweet-sour apple slices with no artificial additives. I regret that now the Shipping Weight has increased substantially since.

Delicous and sugarfree

Posted by popopo on May 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

Delicous and sugarfree!

Love these

Posted by SunlitPixie on May 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not too sweet.

very good products, relished

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

usually not very tasty, but expensive

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good.

gets destroyd by the trip over

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

good, but always when I order them they are all crumbly and ruined by the shipping.

wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great flavor and crunch with little calories.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

they are what they are. dried apples. good for healthy snacking