Not sure yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this with my dog and so far don't notice a difference.... maybe I need to use it longer

Easy delivery to my doggie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This particular formula must be pretty tasty because even my most non-cooperative "no drops shall pass my lips" puppy takes it and takes it eagerly. I wish there were larger sizes available. Recommended.

effect doesn't seem to last long

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i gave a few drops of this with cat treats, but cat seemed to calm down for a while, but then he got anxious and jumpy again.

not much help

Posted by Bun Fun Club on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

not much help

Rescue Remedy for Pets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a very high strung Westie who is afraid of loud noises. Poor little guy hates fireworks and any loud noises. This barely helps him, but does take some of the edge off. I think it might work for a pet that is less high strung. I find that during times that there are going to be loud noises, if I walk my dog a lot before the noises works better than anything.

good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has not seemed to make a difference yet, in calming my dog down. (Riding in the car makes her very nervous.) I am reserving judgement until after trying it a few more times.

Don't waste your money

Posted by myfurryfriends on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A few drops in the water mellows them out, but they don't seem to like the taste.